Custom CSS Code is a Joomla® extension that lets you setup multiple rules to customize the CSS of your site.
- add some CSS on a specific URL
- add some CSS to URLs that contain a string
- add some CSS to URLs that don't contain a string
Basically, you can style things differently on each page of your site. The CSS will be added after all the component / modules CSS files have been loaded, so the risk of conflicts with the template's CSS is minimized.
Examples of what can it be used for
- Add a different background to some pages of your site, e.g. product pages
- Change the color of some parts of the site
- Change the font dimensions in the home page only
- Hide some modules or portions of an article in a specific page
- Show/hide a menu on some parts of the site
Joomla! Extensions Directory Reviews
"Useful addon - Good one! It did let me add different bits of CSS to different pages and sections of the site, so I could add a custom background to every menu of my site without editing my template and cluttering it - not to mention I can update the template without worrying about my change." - Pelle
"A must have Component - I install this on all of my client's websites as it lets me customize the CSS without messing with FTP and looking up specific template CSS files." - Pelle